Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday Katie!!!


So I know, I know I'm getting old!! Can you believe I'm 30 already? I had the best birthday. I went to the spa with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws. I have never had a facial before and it was like a little bit of heaven! Later that night I joined my family and friends for dinner and had the best gift ever surprised on me..... Nate CUT his HAIR!!!! Can you even believe it? I have been waiting for over a year now and he finally did it. The best gift ever! Well, not the best but it was right up there with like a new car or a snazzy vacation or something. I really feel blessed in my life right now and couldn't ask for more. Thank You to everyone who wished me well and helped celebrate, I will never forget this one!!

7 comments:

amy said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I am glad you had a great day!

Traciannee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sheree said...

Happy Birthday Katie! It is so fun to "catch up" with you guys through your blog. That motorcycle stuff looks pretty fun! I loved hearing about your Wasatch Back experience.
e-mail me when you get a chance, I need to double check my address for you: shereewinger@gmail.com

Jeff & Melissa said...

Happy LATE Birthday.... you need to post a pic of Nate's new do!!

Reeses Pieces said...

I can't believe this is our big year. 30 is the new 20 right? You look great. How nice of Nate to cut his hair just for you. Your pic on top of your header is adorable. I love it. Who did them for you?

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok about time your hubby cut his hair...it was a fun night though. i hope you had a good one

Holly said...

Katie,
what a small world, I was looking at Kelsey Hadleys blog and saw your blog. So cute! This is Holly, Lori's little sister. Hope everything is good. Have a good week. Happy Birthday!