Friday, May 2, 2008

So nothing new is happening to blog about.

We are so boring around here. I have been feeling so gross and sick lately that we haven't been anywhere or done anything in weeks. This pregnancy is definatly taking its toll on my social life. I think there is a reason you have your kids at a younger age. It's easier when you're young. I feel so old, even though I know I'm not, but I swear, I just can't help but think that it wasn't this bad in my early twenties. Plus the weight is just piling on. Im going to be huge!!! I can't wait (just like the rest of Utah) for the warm weather to come and STAY!!! I might actually feel better if I could get out and feel the sun on my face. This winter was long and hard. So we are trying to plan a trip to Disneyland in a few weeks. That will be nice, except for the drive. We are also looking for a new car. Any suggestions? We need a third row seat, obviously but Nate won't even consider a van. He wants an SUV but I don't want to pay for the gas. If you love your car and can convince me to go that route, blog me back and give me adivce. Also, if you want to read a funny blog check out my brothers blog from time to time. He just started one and I know he will put up hilarious stuff (maybe gross and inappropriate at times). It's biggerb75.blogspot.com or just link to it by mine under Brad. Happy reading!!!

3 comments:

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Yah, being pregnant is ZERO fun!!!! I think we'll all feel better once the warm weather comes and stays. Let me know if you need anything :)

Reeses Pieces said...

So I've heard being pregnant in your 30's is totally different than your 20's. Yikes! So I got on Brad's blog. Oh my gosh, so funny! I hope you start feeling better soon.

natalie said...

Here comes the third Hooper girl comment-we all HATE being pregnant obviously. I get the fattest of all of you though, so no complaining there. We too are having long, boring, cold days and are in need of a suntan ( or burn where I'm concerned). I swear the four seasons are slowly turning in to one big season-WINTER!