Friday, September 7, 2007




As you know, Nate and Noah are getting big into motorcross. Noah has really taken off with it. After finishing first in his age bracket last season he moved up bikes to a 65. He is still learning all about riding a bike you have shift but he is picking it up fast and of course so competive he still gets in the top 4 consistantly. Nate, bless his heart, broke his collar bone while riding at a private track so he has been off his bike (and utterley depressed) for the last 2 weeks. He must be trying to find a new passion because shortly after this he went and bought himself a 5 series BMW (without my knowledge). Nothing cures a broken clavical like a new car!! Don't worry, I'm not divorcing him, but I am getting a bad taste for this sport.

5 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

What a cute family, Im glad I know them, well I guess I have to be since you are my sister....Im glad you are finally blogging.....Too bad Nate broke the clavical, no more racing for awhile

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm so glad you got a blog. Now I can keep in touch better. You are a patient wife. Dave would be burried in the backyard if he bought a BMW without me. Although I wouldn't mind one myself. LOL

lacey said...

Hi Katie!
I found you through Nicole. It's Lacey. You have a BEAUTIFUL family. I have thought about you through the years. Thank you for letting me see a glimpse of who you have turned into. Can you believe it has been 10 years since USU? Me neither. I have such happy memories of you!
all my love!
Lacey
williamstrek.blogspot.com

Jeff & Melissa said...

Your kids are geting so big... and so freakin cute!! Glad to see you are bloggin' :)

Cameron Family said...

I knw that Chris is going to have our little one in motorcross early too! It is so scary, but so cute at the same time!