Friday, November 23, 2007

Hurray for PARKS!!!

Parks is by far the funniest child we know. He is always making us laugh and doing funny things he has seen other people do. This week while doing our evening reading, I was reading with Addi and Nate was reading with Noah. Parks was next to me on the couch reading a "Scooby Doo" book by himself. I look over at him and he is using his index finger, gliding it along the words in the book (like he has seen me do while teaching Addison to read) and says, "Scooby Doo, where are you? Got some work to do now!" just like the song, I nearly passed out laughing. He has been potty training for 2 weeks now and I think we finally have it. Yeah!!! No more Diapers!!!!

1 comments:

Cameron Family said...

I think that he is the cutet little guy!I wish that you guys were still in our ward so that we could get to see you more often!