Friday, November 23, 2007

Our New House

This is our newest home purchase. I know, I know we are the crazy people who move into 3 house in one year but this really is the one for the time being, I'm not even looking anymore I swear. We moved back to Highland to the exact same neighborhood we moved from last year if you can believe it. We wanted to come back to this area and this house became available just when we were looking. I was able to convince Nate that this was the one when he realized that the basement was done, the yard was in, the painting was done, no blinds needed and it came with a third car garage, pool table and hot tub. SOLD!!!! We love it here and plan to stay for a long time! Come visit us anytime!!!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Cute house. I'm glad to hear you're finally settling down. I'm sure it's a huge stress relief. I really liked your old neighborhood, obviously you guys did too, to move back. Congrats!

Cameron Family said...

I love it! I have to come and see it sometime, you always do the cutest decor!