Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Parks!!







Parksy turns 4 today. Yeah!!! He tells everyone he is 5 and there is no convincing him otherwise but trust me, he's 4. He is such the little jokester in the family and is always making us laugh, especially Whit. That boy can speak 3 words and Whit is giggling up a storm. He is always doing funny things and wearing crazy stuff. He told me the other day I was HOT! Who doesn't love kids that say stuff like that? He also told me he wanted a "Blackberry I-Pod" for his birthday. Where do they get this stuff from? He loves to watch Scooby Doo and hang out with me ALL day. He rarely likes to leave my side so going to school will be interesting. He always has funny bathroom stories and generally is a fun, outgoing child. We love him and I am so glad he is part of our Family. Happy Birthday PARKS! We Love You!

5 comments:

lacey said...

He is so dang cute! Good job Katie! (well, okay and your hubby too.)

The Buhrley Bunch said...

He is just kissable!! What a cutie he is. And he's right...... his mom is HOT! You go girl :)

Harward Happenings said...

Happy Birthday Parks! He is such a hoot. Brylie heard it was his birthday and wanted to come play. To bad I have a cold, or something resembling a cold, otherwise you might have gotten a call.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Buddy! its time for the training wheels to come off!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Parks! He is a cutie! The blackberry ipod is a riot. My friends little girl wanted Santa to bring her a white BMW for Christmas one year. She was 3. Too funny!