Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America!







We had another FUN fourth og July this year. We started out the day with the annual neighborhood bike parade. It is kind of short and a little lame but the kids love it and they really get into decorating their bikes. Later that night we had a BBQ at Nate's parents house with all the family. The food was good, the kids played in the water and we lit fireworks. We finished the night with an out-door movie on the lawn. It was a full, fun day which we are now paying for today. We have all been sleeping and napping. We missed going to the Stadium of Fire this year. We have been every year for the last 15 years I think and it somehow just isn't the same old 4th with out going to Cougar Stadim. Anyway, that doesn't really change how I feel about America. I am so grateful to live where we live and enjoy all the freedoms that we have. We are truely blessed to be a free nation. I also have so much gratitude for our service men and women. God Bless them and their Families. Happy Birthday America!

3 comments:

Julie said...

We missed the parade. : ( Maybe next year. Stadium of Fire was AWESOME. The Jonas Brothers were really good but the best part was Reecey dancing like a fool THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! Happy Fourth. Glad you guys had fun!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

I love addis hair...so cute..too bad we didn't do it together....

brittanimae said...

That bike parade idea is so cute! I think I remember doing one of those when I was a kid. Your kids are so cute . . . and patriotic!