Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wait, are we in Europe? I thought this was Utah!



We had a BBQ with Nate's family yesterday and the kids played on the waterslide and baby pool. Well needless to say, Parks dropped his swimsuit in the garage on the way to get in the car and we ended up with out it when we got to their house. I had this tiny little butt-hugger suit in my diaper bag from taking the baby swimming the day before so I thought why not try it. It's either this or his underwear. They fit (sort of) and he wore them and didn't have a care in the world after Nate threatend everyone if they teased him. It's ALL GOOD! Oh by the way, Parks is four and the suit is for 3-6 month old. The best part is, he couldn't figure out why everyone kept talking to him with a French accent.

4 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

that is like something Nate would do....not parks....ha ha haha

Kat said...

Parks looked HOT!!!

Cori said...

that made me laugh and laugh! who cares what you are wearing when you are having fun!

Julie said...

oh my gosh! That is so funny! Hahahahaha!