Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our trip to Jackson Hole

We had so much fun this last weekend going with my family to Jackson. We stayed at the funnest campsite with a pond and paddle boat, swings, firepit, trampoline, chuck wagon kitchen and on and on, I loved it what can I say (I am easily pleased these days:)) We ran the Snake river twice(we even took Whit down the freezing cold river) We went swimming and sight seeing at Granite Hot Springs. We ate BBQ at the best place ever-Bubba's, we shopped, we roasted marshmellow every night and just had a good old fashion fun time! My kids were in HEAVEN the whole weekend and I just loved one little vacation before school and schedules rule our lives again. Sorry for the picture overload:)




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family! Thanks for letting Bekah play for a little bit. You are always a kind soul!

Julie said...

That looks like so much fun! I was wondering where you were?!?!

Cathy said...

Looks like you had a great time! I wanna go too!