Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day at Lagoon!!








We went to Lagoon over the weekend and I have to say I actually had fun. It isn't always a very high priority on our list to take our kids there- you know the crowds, the scary looking people you try hard not to judge but can't, the expensive food and kids whining. We really did have a fun day. We probably will only make it an anual thing so no need for a season pass or anything like that but all in all-go. It's way cooler than when I was a kid and now I think I have more fun watching my kids enjoy themselves more than my self.

4 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I always love going to Lagoon. It has been awhile, but I am sure it is so much more fun watching the kids. That is how I feel about Seven Peaks. I just love seeing Chase in the water and having a great time!

amy said...

In all the years that I have lived here, I have never been to Lagoon! I am glad you had a great time!

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh you've gotta love Lagoon. After living in the south, the crazies at Lagoon are starting to look better and better. We may have to give Lagoon another visit this summer.

natalie said...

It's funny because Lagoon is the closest theme park (if that's what you call it) to Billings so people here will actually drive the nine hour trek just to go. How funny is that? I do however, love Lagoon for the family memories made there. I'm with Nicole on the crazy's, all of the clean cut people live in Utah. A theme park in Billings would be a recipe for serious WT. Did I say that???