Monday, June 2, 2008

We almost have a basketball team!!



So it's a BOY!!! To tell the truth I was really hoping for a girl. Addison was so sure it was a girl she told me every day that she was going to have a sister. When we found out she dropped to her knees and started sobbing, "I wanted a sister, It has to be a girl. No Mom, No". Well, with that kind of drama you can see that I easily remembered how nice boys are and I was brought back to reality and could see that the Lord was probably blessing me with another boy for my own sanity. Now I just need help with a boy name. I had no less than 15 girl names and not a single boy name so any suggegstions would help, we like unique but very masquline, off beat but not weird. Nate is excited as usual. More riders for the now 4 motorcycles that we own and as he says, "I almost have my own team!!" Well, I started to get excited a few days later (after feeling guilty for not being over joyed when we found out) by shopping for little baby things again. Parks is now over three and I gave a lot of our stuff to D.I. after him because my kids have been hard on all our stuff so looking at cribs and blakets and bedding cured me and got me back on the new baby boy wagon! GO TEAM HARWARD!!

7 comments:

amy said...

Congrats guys! I love Addison's reaction. Ry did the same thing when she found out Jen was having a boy. DRAMA!! It keeps life interesting.

Reeses Pieces said...

Yay, that's exciting. I agree, boys are way less drama. As far as names go, I seem to like all of the trendy ones, but one of my favorites (boy or girl) is actually my last name Rees. So I guess I won't be using that one. Can't wait to hear what you name the little guy!

natalie said...

I laughed out loud when you mentioned the drama of girls. Boys are definatley cake in comparison. Congrats on the little man. As far as a name???? I never know what to name my boys and I always have lots of girly ideas. The other day in Memphis a little boys name was Hayden, and I liked it. Also, I like all of my brother-in-laws names-Ethan, Bryson and Blake. Good Luck!

Kat said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I keep my ears open for names.

the artist's daughter said...

congratulations, how fun. Girl drama is my life, i can't imagine a day without it. ok, my favorite names that i've heard lately, fisher, anson, and mac.

Cori said...

congrats! the name I was saving for my boy is Ryder. Since I am not having anymore you can have it. It fits with the motocross as well!
(I also have a great uncle and a cousin named Truxton. It's kind of a cool name.)

Cameron Family said...

Congrats! You have the cutest little boys so I cannot wait to see what the little guy looks like! Maybe Addi will get a girl one day! ;)