Sunday, October 19, 2008

Husband Tag


Rules:Each person has to answer the questions about their sweetheart. At the end of your post tag 4 people, post their names and then go to their blog and leave them a comment about the tag.

*What is your husbands name? Nathan
*How long have you been married? 10 years
*How long did you date? A month shy of a year
*How old is he? 32 and 3/4 (He would be so annoyed I said it that way)
*Who eats sweets? both
*Who said I love you first? I did
*Who is taller? He is
*Who can sing best? For sure him, who hasn't heard his Broadway voice?
*Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
*Who does laundry? Me!!! Unless you count his motorcross clothes, because he leaves them in his bag until the last possible moment and I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.
*Who pays bills? Mostly me. Even if he pays a bill it's because I call to remind him that they are now due. (Which takes on average, 3 different REMINDERS)
*Who sleeps on the right side? If you are looking at us in bed me, If I'm laying down he is on my right side.
*Who mows the lawn? Me!! I love yard work. I don't approve of his cutting skills.
*Who cooks dinner? Me. For about another 2 weeks and then, He better step up and feed the munchkins while I recoupe from having a baby.
*Who drives? he does
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Neither, we both stay silent about it until it has passed and we are over it.( I know it's not healthy but it works for us)
*Who kissed who first? We both kissed each other I think, I knew it was coming all night long:)
*Who asked who out first? We were set up.
*Who wears the pants? It depends on the circumstance. Certain things he does and others I do. We do make all of our major decisions together though.
(I tag Valerie, Nicole, Natalie, Alyson)

1 comments:

brittanimae said...

What a cute picture of your man. I love your "fight resolution" technique.