Monday, October 13, 2008

The Last Lecture


I just finished reading this book and I have to tell all, You have to READ THIS BOOK! It is by Randy Pausch, a college professor who was diagnosed with terminal cancer. It is a really quick read and it will change your life. It has life lessons that everyone needs to review. It will help you in every relationship, work, family, community, everything. I loved how his attitude and advice in every aspect of life was positive and optimistic even with his short time left. It will make you think, forget old grudges, respect your family and friends, and want to LIVE a better life to the fullest because, "Time is all you have... and you may find one day that you have less than you think".

1 comments:

Kat said...

I saw him on Oprah and I cried like a baby. I think I better read the book! VERY INSPIRING.