Thursday, January 15, 2009

My crazy Brother BRAD


Now I know Valentines is coming and Love is in the air. Could we all please rally together and pull out all the stops and create some magic for my brother Brad. I desperatly want him to find someone and settle down. The reason I say this is because he has posted yet another one of his crazy life stories on his blog and YES it is hilarious and completely wrong all at the same time. Link to his blog from mine and read his latest story. He's the only BRAD on my list of bloggers. I hope the story doesn't offend and might need a "viewer discrestion advised" warning but he is always good for a great laugh. He really is a sweet guy and I love him a lot. I wish with all sincerity that he finds someone soon because I know he will be an awesome husband and a really great Dad! Let me know if you laugh as much as I do when I read his thoughts on life:)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

You're right, you've got yourself one funny brother! I love how honest he is, and he's such a good writer (probably not the kind of compliment he wants to hear) Anyway...it's like you were in the room, too. Ok, that would be weird, but you know what I mean! I was also loving the comment about the cheesy gordita crunch! I hope he finds someone because I bet he'll keep marriage fun, but...one wife or beds full of scantily clad girls...hmmm?

Reeses Pieces said...

How funny! Only Brad can get away with stories like that. Wish I knew someone, but now living away from Utah I don't know anyone.

Jeff & Melissa said...

He is your brother by chance... and my friend by choice!!?? One of these days he will settle down!