Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is that a member of a boy band or my 5 month old?


Seriously!!! So I know this post is going to be lame but look at my little boy! He is wearing a Baby Rock vintage tee, boot cut jeans (because babies wear boots)and real VANS. Crazy that they make these grown up clothes for babies and even crazier that we buy them. I do have to say that actually this whole ensamble was given to us by way of hand-me-downs but still, how freakin rockin is WHIT?

PS I only posted this because he usually doesn't get out of pj's all day!

3 comments:

Kat said...

OH my adorable!!! Love it!!!

Julie said...

so darling! Reecey had pink, black and white vans with Pirate skull and cross-bones on them. I had to buy them. I couldn't help myself!!!

Naomi said...

Soooo lovin' his shoes! Very cute!