Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Addison starts soccer!



Addison started playing soccer for the first year last week. She really seems to love it. It's always hit and miss with her. She wanted to do the violin, then dance, then motorcross (which I actually put the kabosh on)now we are on to soccer. I think she could be good at it. Ever since she started playing and I've been going to her practices with her I have been having dreams about my days and my anxiety with high school soccer. It has brought back a lot of memories. I'm just glad she hasn't said she wants to do something else. I think she might get her mild case of ADD from her dad!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

How cute is she! I think little girls playing soccer or softball is so adorable!

brittanimae said...

Dang Katie--that girl is a cutie! She looks like she even knows what she's supposed to do with the ball, which is more than I can say of, ahem, some children.