Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School!!





Finally!! These last few days of summer were killing me. All of my kids friends were out of town and I have been going crazy. School started today and I don't know who was more excited, me or the kids. They didn't even want me to walk them to school (probably because I'm huge and slow). Noah is now in the 3rd grade and Addison is in 1st. They are both gone now all day (I hated the kidergarten schedule, I would vote for all day kindergarten if it comes to our schools) I was remembering in the past how I cried when the first day came thinking my little ones were leaving home, I even followed the bus to school Noah's first year. Now I feel relief and and secretly, joy. I know this won't last with the baby coming and all but for now, especially while Parks is at preschool- Life is GOOD!

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Yay for you. What do you do with your time alone? We have all day Kindergarten and it's the best. Too bad there's so many dang kids in Utah. I don't think it could ever work. Your kiddos look good. Happy Back to School!

natalie said...

We too, have all day kindergarten. I am so excited for Abigail to have something to consume her high energy level all day. Addison looks so stinkin cute. Abigail got so many school clothes and of course, the thing she wants to wear the first day is the only Hannah Montana thing she has (thanks Grandma Shauna). I think it might come up missing here soon???

The Crazy Clawson's said...

now you can watch boston for me....

Naomi said...

I can't believe your kids are back to school already! Ethan and Edyn don't go until the Thursday after Labor Day. Kindergarten here in Jersey is all day too and it's free! Can't get any better than that!