Friday, August 15, 2008

One last play day before school starts!





So since school starts on Monday I decided to take the kids to Raging Waters today for one last fun summer day. I use the word "fun" loosely because being almost 7 months pregnant, thirty pounds overwieght, in the sun and a too tight swimsuit, aren't exactly my idea of "fun" right now. Luckily Hillary came with us to help and we or should I say the kids did have a ton of fun. You would think that going to Lake Powell, Bear Lake, boating and motorcrossing all summer was enough for these kids but somehow I still feel the need to entertain them. I was annoyed at first when I found out school was starting on the 18th but now I am counting down the days so I can get back to a schedule and a normal (well normal for us) life:)

1 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

We went to Raging Waters right before we left. My kids had a blast. It's funny, becasue that was one of their favorite parts of the trip. Go figure!

It was fun watching your Motorcross Video. Addison is so cute on her bike.