Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Nate!




So today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. Can you believe it has been that long already? Nate sent me flowers just now so I had to brag and post them. Here is a wedding photo and a recent photo to show how we "haven't hardly" changed (except for the hair!!). I really have been blessed with a great husband and father for my children so I thouht I would do a little shout out to him on this day.
I love your passion for life and need for excitement and spontinaity. I love that you provide our family with all the temporal and spiritual needs that we have. I love that you work so hard so I can be a stay at home Mom like I always wanted. I love that you like to travel and take me to new places. I love that you make me laugh at all the wrong times. I love that you love me even while I'm huge and pregnant and never even complain about the lack of attention you have been getting. I love that you support me and all my crazy ideas like painting the house every other week just cause I feel like it:) I love that you are crazy about me and our kids and that everything you do is somehow for our benefit. I love how smart you are and how I know I can always count on you to help anwser my questions about life and the gospel without making me feel like I am any less intelligent. I like that we can debate without fighting. I love that we have made a beautiful Family and Life together and I hope that the next ten years are every bit as great and wonderful as the first!! Love Katie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!

Kat said...

congrats!!! those flowers are amazing!

Reeses Pieces said...

That was a sweet post. I love that you laugh at all of the wrong things too like I do. Congrats on 10 years! Love the second picture.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Has it already been 10 years??? I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. Although I guess it feels like I've been married forever and it hasn't even been 2 years. (that sounds bad, but isn't)...Congrats on making it 10 years.

Naomi said...

What! Why can't I remember this? Nathan must have raced home after our wedding in Canada to attend his own wedding! I didn't realize that our weddings were so close, or maybe I've just forgotten. WOW, what a guy to make the road trip when he's got his own wedding days away. He probably just needed our wedding as an excuse to see if when you hit the Canadian border do you really change from a car to a dog sled!? I think he was a little disappointed. LOL.