Monday, September 15, 2008

8 Months and Counting Down


I know I shouldn't be counting down already because the time will go by slower but I am 32 weeks and already anxious. I hate the last little bit. I can't say I'm nesting because I feel like I am always nesting even when I'm not pregnant. The babies room is all put together but I think now I might paint it just to give me something to do. I have a bit of sewing I can do for a few warm winter blankets but other than that I am so BORED! As you can see, going to the gym with this pregnancy didn't make a bit of difference. I think once your body has gone through pregnancy it just remembers what to do and the same results happen, same weight gain, same water retension, same uncomfortable sleeping habits, same FAT face. Oh well, if I can have another cute, healthy baby it will all be worth it. People keep asking me if this is the last and I'm torn. I can't say no because I don't know but if you ask me now if I would want to go through pregnancy again I would say YEAH RIGHT!

6 comments:

the artist's daughter said...

ok, whatever, you're still totally cute. I can't wait to see this little chicken, which will probably be when he's 1, or at his mission farewell, or maybe even his wedding at the rate that I'm going. I just love you to pieces even if I am a lame friend.

Kat said...

you are too hard on yourself!!! You look beautiful!!! You are such a great mom, you could probly handle a dozen kids.

Cori said...

I think you have an extremely warped view of how you really look. You are adorable and I really mean it! Good luck with the "nesting"!
(any luck on the name?)

Reeses Pieces said...

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but I think you look way better than you have in the past. You look awesome! I'm like you as far as being done, right now I would say heck yea!

brittanimae said...

Katie! What the heck? You look awesome! I can't wait to see your little darling!

Cameron Family said...

You look so cute! I canot believe you are already 8 months a long! The time is just flying.