Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Best quote EVER!!!

I am obbsessed with the Biggest Looser show. It is so motivating and the tips and things I learn are always helpful. Last night on the show one of the final contestants said "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS". I am trying so hard to eat good right now and this just put a little perspective into my efforts. With the holidays and all the parties and food here, I need a little incentive to be good and what is better than thinking about how good you feel and look after you loose weight. I hope this works!

5 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

i love the show as well...and that quote is defiantely true...

Reeses Pieces said...

Love that quote, but like you I'm having a hard time eating good with the Holidays. Oh well, there's always January to start over :) See you soon.

Kat said...

Good luck with that. I'm not sure I agree with the quote. Only because in the moment the food is always sooooooooo goooooood and it takes way to long to loose weight. You are already looking amazing and I'm sure you'll acheive your goal. BEST WISHES.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Watch next season.. it starts in January. My cousin's Brother in Law is a contestant!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Watch next season.. it starts in January. My cousin's Brother in Law is a contestant!!