Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We are looking forward to 2009! Party Like a Rock Star!

Random pictures to start the new year out! None are of me because I can't be seen yet. It's a good thing "The diet starts TOMMORROW!" I also have some funny video of Parks playing his guitar that is coming soon so he is definatly Rockin the new year!
Our liitle man, Whit. I scubbed his head in the bath to get off all the dry skin and all his baby hair fell out so now he is totally a bald old man. We are hoping in the upcoming year he learns to control his GAS! Holy cow! You wouldn't believe the loud noises that such a small body could make. He is growing so fast I can't believe it. He rules the Harward home right now!
I know, I know, she is way too young to have highlights. I told Noah I would do his over the Christmas break, he needs a haircut anyway so I thought even if it looks bad it wont last long. Anyway, Addi insisted that I try hers too so I did a little on both sides of her part. I think she looks cute but it definatly makes her look older which I'm not a fan of. Now I just wonder how long it will last.
Noah vs. The sledding hill! Noah had a nice wreck on our sledding hill which is now pure ice! He is worried about going to school with a black eye and scabs, I keep telling him it will heal just fine but what a way to start a new year.
Who wouldn't have a great year when they are married to a HOTTIE like my man. He just got his "annual" hair cut and I love it!!! The year is starting off lookin' good!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Whit is such a stud, totally cute even if he does have stinky gas.

Love Addi's hair, she gotta be at least 13 now.

Poor Noah, OUCH!!

Nate's new look is great, I can't say hot because we're family and that's just gross.

Reeses Pieces said...

Everyone looks good, minus the black eye of course. You look great too.

I'm still in town tomorrow. I thought I left today, but I was wrong. I'll call you tomorrow!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Noah - OUCH!! He shouldn't be embarrassed, he should be manly PROUD. That's a bruiser he'll always look back on and think was too cool. Boys are weird that way :) P.S. Whit is growing too quickly. Stop him.