Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate and Addison!!!








So I know it might sound like I am bragging but hey, she's my only girl and I'm not sure I will get another so I can't hold back, I'SNT SHE SO CUTE!!! She was the prettiest baby I have ever seen. I was so excited when I found out she was a girl. I am so lucky to have been blessed with her in this family. She is now turning 7. Can you believe it? She is such a gift in my life and I hope to always have a special mother-daughter realtionship with her. She is all drama and attitude but we love her. She adds so much life to our family. She is so sweet and helpful with her brothers and such a good friend. WE LOVE YOU ADDISON!!!


Nate's Birthday is today and Addison's is tommorrow. She was 3 hour late from having the same Birthday as her daddy. Nate is so lucky. He got his own MAN ROOM for his birthday. While he was gone this weekend I moved all the toys out of the toy room and changed it to be a room just for him, and a little for Noah too. I hung a bunch of shelves and put all his motocross trophies in there. I had a big poster of him riding made and framed. I moved the flat screen and all the rock band stuff in there so they can party hard. I am so lucky to be married to such an awesome husband and dad. He really works hard to take care of us and I am so blessed to have him. Happy 29th (again) Birthday!! I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Happy Birthday Nate and Addison! Can't believe that Nate got to ride with Pastrana! Now that's a birthday gift!

SugarHouse Mama said...

Yeah! Happy birthday! I remember when Addy was tiny, Oh wait - she is still pretty tiny!

Reeses Pieces said...

I agree with you. She really was the prettiest baby and still is. Happy Bday to both.

Cathy said...

Addison is just the cutest thing ever! She always makes me smile with "Hey Cathy" like we've been girlfriends all our lives! And I'll say Nate is lucky to have you...what an awesome wife to make a room for him! Hope everyone had a great day!