Monday, February 23, 2009

Weight Loss Week 1


So I must admit, I think my goal may have been a bit loafty considering my circumstances. I still have a tiny baby who depends on me to eat so thay he in-turn can eat also. I am like a freakin jersey cow with all the milk I have right now I seem to have forgotten the fact that I have a very hard time loosing weight while I nurse. I was very, very good this past week watching everything I ate and I actually worked out hard, my old routine hard, 4 days. I was sad that I only lost 1 lb. this week but what did I expect? It's not like I'm the biggest looser dropping double digits every week right? I did however loose 1.5 inches off my waist and my pants definately fit better. Plus I have been drinking soooo much water lately that my skin is looking awesome, better than it has looked in years. It's crazy what water can do for the body. So I guess I will just have to be patient and remember that until I stop feeding my chunky baby (you would think I was actually producing cream, not just milk with how fat he is getting) I don't think my weight lose will be as rapid as I hoped for. Oh well, all I can do is try right!

6 comments:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

I think it's great that you worked so hard this week. Good for you! I personally don't know what weight you're talking about, but I'm sure that is will be gone before you know it. It's great that you set such high goals. Maybe you could talk your lame friend Gretchen into getting off the couch! Yikes.

Kat said...

the things we do for our children!!! You are awesome to start you workouts again, I don't know how you do it.

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh I wish I could drink more water. I hate it. I have to MAKE myself drink it, so good for you. Good luck with week number 2. I think it's great that you're announcing your loss to all who read. What a great motivator.

Cathy said...

Ok...so...I'm guessing that the biggest loser competition is off??? And we're blaming it on something lame like "I-have-to- nurse-a-baby, so-I-won't-lose-weight-too-fast"??? Which really means...I know Cathy will win, and I'm too chicken to try! Ok, whatever, I guess I'll give that one to ya...I mean, I don't want to be responsible for starving a baby, for Pete's sake! Alright, I'll march on with out you...geesh!

natalie said...

Hey a lot of people loose the weight rapidly when they're finished nursing. Maybe if you keep doing what you're doing then once you finish nursing you will see it fall off. Like I'm one to talk. I hate nursing and I still have baby weight to loose. If I could just stop complaining aobut it and actually do something about it. Oh well, I think I'll go eat some chocolate eggs and think about it:)

Naomi said...

Congrats on the inches! That is awesome! Even though seeing the weight fall off is really nice I think I like the inches even better because that's really what you and everybody else notices. So I've been trying to focus more on inch loss than weight and it looks like you are on the right track! Way to go!