Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night!!


So we weren't soooo creative this year. In fact, this was all Nate as you could probably tell. We were a motorcross Family for Halloween. I was just glad that my jersey still fit, somewhat so I could be included. We had a neighborhood party at the park with soup and rolls first. Next we went to the church parking lot for the annual Trunk-or-Treat and then Nate took the kids trick-or-treating around the block while I passed out candy. I was extremely tired by the end of the night. I can't tell you how glad I was that Halloween was on a Friday so we didn't have to get up for anything the next day. Plus, if I have to hear the words "You haven't had that Baby yet?" from another person I am going to kill someone. People will tell you anything when you are pregnant. Someone actually said to me the other day "You don't look bad, you just look ready." HELLO!!! You might as well have told me I look miserable and fat and swollen and you feel so sorry for me for even existing right now. That's how sensitive I am. I'm sure it's just hormones getting the best of me but come on. I don't need to hear, "This is the biggest pregnancy you have had isn't it". I couldn't make up these quotes people. As always, I'm hoping it will be this week. Stay posted:)

7 comments:

atec said...

Love it! I cried through Sacrament Meeting the Sunday before Clark was born. Five people who had asked me the week before "so when's your baby due?" asked the same exact question word for word. A few more people, including my dad said to me that day "you just need to get that baby here." I nearly punched every one of them in the face!

brittanimae said...

Of all the things I don't miss about pregnancy, people saying stupid things is at the top. I thought I was doing really well on my last one . . . until someone asked if I was having twins. You look AMAZING. Don't let anyone tell you different!

Harward Happenings said...

Hang in there Katie!! I wish people would just keep there mouths shut some time. You look great! Well hope for this week with you! Beckam is fine now so we're here and able if you need anything.

Cathy said...

So sorry I said "You're still here?" today. I guess I haven't put myself in your shoes... Obviously you have a ton of friends, all wondering what's happening. It's my own insecurity talking...I keep thinking that you've had the baby and I'm the last to know! For what it's worth, I think that you look great! Hang in there!

Reeses Pieces said...

Holy cow, you haven't had the baby yet HEEHEE! Sorry I'm such a brat. I love the costumes. Can't wait to see what this week brings. I'll cross my fingers for you.

Cameron Family said...

He will be here before you know it, but it never makes those comments more tolerable. :) You guys look great!

the artist's daughter said...

LOL! Isn't it hilarious what people will say, especially women. Seriously, they should know better!!