Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Fun!





Lucky me and the kids!!! Nate took all the kids (except the baby of course) to play and ride all day Saturday. They all had so much fun. I see the pictures when Nate gets home and I almost can't believe them. Noah's skills have increased so much since I last saw him ride I had to ask if the pictures were real. I can't believe he is only nine and his dad has him jumping things most grown men would pee their pants over. And then there's Nate. I have a mild heart attack every time I see him. I have to remind myself that this is his favorite pass time in the entire world and not to ruin it with my doom and gloom outlook. I am a bit of a worry wort. That being said, they did have fun. Grandpa Jim came with the Razor and took Parks and Addison for rides and as you can see, kind of, Parks is in Heaven. He has been waiting patiently for the time when he could go ride with the big kids and not stay home with mom. This weekend was great for them, I don't know how many more "snow free" Saturday's we will have here in Utah but I'm sure Nate will take advantage of all of them:)

1 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

OH my gosh, I would have a mild heart attack too. You've got an evil knievel on your hands.