Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whit's first bath



As with all my kids, he screamed his first bath. He was good right up until I scrubbed his head and body with that little foam square the hospital gives you. It was a family affair. I had all hands on deck waiting for a turn to help. All the kids were so interested in when his belly button would fall off and we could bathe him so when the time came they all wanted to help. Whit is still somewhat of novelty and the coolest thing since sliced bread at our house. Now if he could just start sleeping at night instead of the day my life would be awesome!

11 comments:

Schmid Family said...

Whit is sooo adorable. What a sweet addition to your family.

atec said...

A he's adorable, B he's so beautiful, C he's a cutie full of charm!

Kat said...

how cute!!! He's already changing so much. I love the picture with his eyes open, he is beautiful just like the rest of your kids.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

How fun! I know I sound like a total mom but seriously, they grow so fast!!!! Ty looks like this big monster compared to Whit!
What a sweet little guy. I'm glad everyone is healthy and happy. I read your whole birth story...YIKES!!!

Cameron Family said...

He is so dang cute and so tiny! So fun that all the kids want to help out!

the artist's daughter said...

He is so cute!! He totally belongs doesn't he?

Reeses Pieces said...

All your kids have those same beautiful brown eyes. I hope he starts letting his mom sleep a little more. Good Luck!

Cathy said...

It was so fun to be able to hold him at church! Thanks! Hopefully he'll love me like Parks used to!

brittanimae said...

Yowzah! I can't believe I missed your delivery post the first time through--yikes! Just another confirmation that an induction 1-2 weeks early is SO the way to go! I'm SO SO SO sorry you had to endure it, and I hope the memories are wearing off. Whit is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

brittanimae said...

Um, that sounded a little condescending--I so didn't mean for it to!

Unknown said...

He's soooo cute! Wish we could see him