Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 2 Down!


This last week was so awesome. I feel so good!! I still don't have fast results but my energy level is coming back. I think it has helped that signs of SPRING are in the air. My kids are back to playing outside. It's staying lighter later and the temp. is up. I can't wait to get back to a normal life and be outside, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds and feeling the sun. Plus, I'm debating on whether or not to stop nursing, give me your opinions. I could go either way right now. I know I sound selfish for quitting for my own personal reasons but I just want to be able to get out and go places now and not have to be back to feed my munchkin. On the other hand, FORMULA is soooooo pricy. I haven't had to buy it in like 4 years and sheesh! We might go into the poor house if I have to budget for it each month. People, tell me what to do!

5 comments:

Kat said...

I'd say keep nursing only because I'm cheap and it sucks to buy formula, but I won't judge ya if you stop, it's just a personal choice.

atec said...

I'd say keep nursing because it's cheap, and helps babe not get sick as much, and it actually helped me keep my post-pregnancy weight down....I know that doesn't work for everyone though.

Reeses Pieces said...

I hate nursing so I say quit! HAHA how blunt is that. I know people on here are gonna judge me, just tell them I'm your long lost cousin that you never talk too. Good luck!

Katie said...

I think you should keep nursing. It can be a pain sometimes but he's only a baby once and it's so therapeutic for both of you. Plus, breast milk is hands down the best thing for the baby. Bryce quit nursing on me at 10 months and I'm still sad about it so maybe it's those feeling talking but still, I'd keep nursing as long as possible.

Naomi said...

Great job on your exercising! The results will come, I promise. It took a few weeks before I started seeing significant changes and once I got past a month it became a habit. But that month was sure a test of my commitment. You can totally do this! I've got my pom poms and my not so coordinated jumping up and down and I'm cheering for you! GO Katie GO! GO Katie GO!