Monday, March 23, 2009

Parks the BRAINIAC


So I'm driving home from the store today with Parks, who I let get a pack of bubble gum for "being good" while I shopped. I said to him "Now don't swallow that gum this time! It will stick to your belly." Parks responds, "That's not true mom. I saw on T.V. that you can get gum off your belly with water." So I say, "Really, you learned that on T.V.? I doubt it!" He then says, "Well I guess I didn't learn it on T.V. My brain just told me it was true." How crazy is he? I learned a few things about my parenting skills today- #1 my son watches way to much T.V. and #2 he doesn't believe my threats anymore.

1 comments:

Kat said...

at least he's confident in his knowledge. It's hard not to let the kids watch too much TV because it's such a great babysitter, I'm horrible too!!