Monday, March 9, 2009

Seriously So Blessed


So I might be the last one to find out about this but just in case I'm not I will tell you all...This is the funniest thing you will ever read on a person's blog. seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com It is a girl who is totally anonymous but writes this funnier that you know what stuff. The whole entire blog is fake and basically a spoof on mommy mormon blogs. Everything that is so crazy and weird about our culture and religion she turns into a hysterical story! Now you know she really is LDS and just having fun so it's not hurtful or in bad taste, just good entertainment. The funny thing is, almost everything she is mocking I have totally done on my blog, brag about my "cute kids" or my "awesome husband" posted how long till my due date, just talk up how good life really is etc... There is a link from my blog to hers under TAMN. When you get to her blog read her info on the side for details about her and her husband, It will clue you in to who she is first. Then start reading some of the stories, she abbreviates a lot so dont get confused and she often refers to her husband as "heartnugget" or "hubalub". You have to read her advice given to all those who are getting engaged and also her stories about teaching the Mia Maids. I almost peed my pants at some of the things she writes. Let me know what you think:)

0 comments: